Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nails nails nails!

Well hello again :)
I'm really really sorry for my absence the whole time but I'm back! And I would like to share with you something really pretty for the ladies!

So it's almost Christmas! Have you decided what your nails are going to look like for Christmas??? I have some gorgeous suggestions for you ;)
I really love all of them!


tuxedo nails ♥

lovely snowflakes

jumper style

jumper style

snowy!

candy cane

yummy candy



snowflakes



 and i also have a tutorial for those of you who want to try these out:



hope you liked them!
see you next time!
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. wheeey! welcome back! mine are currently painted with 'northern lights' by models own... again! glittery and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's awesome! it's Xmas after all.. the sparklier the better!!! :D

      Delete